84mm pistons in a 1608

Competition engines and ancillaries - general discussion
acrocco

84mm pistons in a 1608

Post by acrocco »

hi guy i,m interested to increase cc in my 1608 so im wondering if i could get some 84 (1995cc) pistons in my 80x80 (1608cc) block. do you made such conversions ?? the problem here in south america is that 2liter engines are veryyyy scarce and 1608 are in all scrapyards so if you could help me with these great. i wil send some pictures of my engine now it has 4 keihin cvk (kawasaki) carbs and it runs (In my featherweight lotus seven) like inappropriate... very fast... but i want more torque down (here we don do hillclimbs but short circuit sprints with short straights so i need more aceleration that all out power)
thanks and a pleasure to are in contact with you ps. the dvd's are great great great i am considering to buy a flowbench.... bye bye alvaro

PLEASE RE-READ YOUR POST AND EDIT IT INTO MORE CAREFULLY WRITTEN ENGLISH PLEASE. YOU HAVE AGREED TO ABIDE BY THE SITE PROTOCOLS. YOU WILL SEE THAT THE DESCRIPTION OF HOW FAST YOUR CAR IS HAS BEEN PICKED UP BY THE WORD CENSOR - PLEASE ALTER THIS DESCRIPTION INTO SENSIBLE WORDING.

User's account deactivated for non compliance.

GC