Engine calibration/mapping suggestions

Non-engine, eg: aerodynamics, gearboxes, brakes, suspension
Daveyboy

Re: Engine calibration/mapping suggestions

Post by Daveyboy »

Guy Croft wrote:I shall be recommending ex Brian Hart man Steve Greenald to Andy Wright for his 16v Integrale.

Steve (Essex-based) is highly regarded and has his own in-house stuff for 2WD but for 4WD he rents one local to him. I've known of him by repute for years. He has deleted his website and so it was only by chance via client Mick Wood that I was able to look him up. We had a super & long chat yesterday.

He is comfortable with all the best name systems (DTA, Motec, Omex to name but 3) but will not work with OEM ecu stuff so check first.

07774 773 824

greenald@aol.com

GC
He mappepd my trackday car and did a great job of it, super guys. They like to swear a lot though and they will take the mick mercilessly if you've committed any schoolboy errors in your build so be vigilant!
GC Book # 103
Guy Croft
Site Admin

Post by Guy Croft »

good-oh!

any chance of seeing your results JD?

G
Guy Croft, owner
Daveyboy

Post by Daveyboy »

I'll try and dig out the old dyno sheet, I no longer have the car but from memory it made 179 bhp, up from 165 odd after fitting throttle bodies. No great gain but it was on an otherwise completely standard engine.

Mines not a 500bhp+ monster but they work on some seriously powerul cars, and have a lot of experience with race cars (which have to perform) and boosted applications.
GC Book # 103
Guy Croft
Site Admin

Post by Guy Croft »

not the head I did then?

G
Guy Croft, owner