PRIVACY POLICY

Question and answer direct with GC. Competition engines and 'live' projects only. Good photos to illustrate your post are expected.
Guy Croft
Site Admin

PRIVACY POLICY

Post by Guy Croft » Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 pm

Announcement due very soon,

nothing to be afraid of here.

This forum has a small number of paid & accredited posting members. I do have a file of names and addresses according to the published paid membership regime posted her in 'announcements'.

In advance of a declaration under the data protection rules (that I shall declare as soon as I can given that I received no advice from Government or any 'higher authority as the need to devote time to it) I wish to make it crystal clear that whilst I do retain a hard-copy folder with names and addresses of accredited & paid members as submitted to me I never and would never disclose those details to anyone - ever - without first seeking permission via email from the respected member.

I keep a list on my MS Cloud email of paid members.

I don't archive credit/debit card details and I certainly do not offer the details of member or visitors to anyone on the planet for marketing or any other purpose.

As for visitors to the site yes occasionally I ask my admin for a report on the number of hits (which runs into millions each month) but I never examine the stats to track the source. I'm not interested to be honest. If you visit the site - enjoy. It ends there.

I can speak for my admin, QA Webhosting in this regard. I run the site with Phil Day who owns QA. Two people run this site, me and Phil. Phil is as ethical as they come. The site is hosted by a UK company who run their servers on strictly ethical and legal lines. If that were not true I would know by now.

This forum exists to share knowledge, no more than that.

If anyone is concerned about their 'data' here please write me.

guy@gcre.uk

GC
Guy Croft, owner