- Site Admin
- Posts: 5029
- Joined: June 18th, 2006, 9:31 am
- Location: Lincoln, UK
JD in the white shirt..
also there Phil Gilling (client, forum member and all-round top guy) and some rally enthusiasts from Spain who own Seat rally cars...
- 20180111_124859.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2296 times
- 20180111_124908.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 2296 times
- 20180111_124920.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 2296 times
- 20180111_125116.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 2296 times
- 20180111_130206(0).jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 2296 times
- IMG_8446.JPG (115.51 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
- IMG_8447.JPG (117.09 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
- IMG_8448.JPG (142.19 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
- IMG_8451.JPG (140.87 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
- IMG_8453.JPG (124.06 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
- IMG_8454.JPG (127.21 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
- IMG_8458.JPG (124.79 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
- IMG_8459.JPG (127.23 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
- Posts: 184
- Joined: December 2nd, 2012, 3:45 pm
- Location: Lodz,Poland
GC, I am on this site since 2012 and until today I have not read all of these interesting threads, database of this site is massive.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: April 17th, 2014, 2:06 pm
good catch on the new colour, yes it does look good.
GC, still a big fan of the site...check it multiple times a day, always excited when someone contributes...which I had more to offer...one of these days.
Still sitting on our project...would you believe I have (just counted) 766 bookmarks in my Fiat folder, yikes...
Conor graduated last spring and has job with Infosys (India IT company who is expanding presence in USA). He was hired in September and is still getting paid from home here in Oregon, just waiting to get permanently assigned to job (contract w/B of A) in California...go figure. Elliette is 3rd year at UChicago and will graduate with degree in NELC (Egyptology) next year and then off to grad school. She will study abroad in Paris this spring. Etienne returns to Smith College (in 10 days), her first year there, loves it, though missed a third of soccer season due to injury.
Funny thing, everyone asks how do we like empty nesting etc...with different school schedules etc, we have only had an empty house for less than two weeks total.
I am sitting on a '75 spider, 4 engines, 3 transmissions, my stripped down DCOE 45's, Pininfarina hardtop waiting for restoration, all waiting for me to resto the spider, all in good time
all the best to all on forum
especially to you GC...keep the faith
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests