1.I will be use a Shell V-power Racing fuel.Guy Croft wrote:spec is good, should easily meet your bhp/torque targets..
pay attention to:
1. Fuel octane - with (2) below you will need 97 or 98 Oct RON
2. Sealed ducted air intake, without this your engine WILL detonate and destroy your head gasket and pistons.
3. Ex system, you have not remarked on this - I know what to do and why..
4. Engine temp - 75 deg C max
5. Oil temp - 85 deg C max
6. Instruments - you need everything, TC engines are grenades... handle with EXTREME care ..
7. Fuel pressure - pump goes down (2) applies... mad pressure at carbs with engine off 4psi
etc etc etc etc....
it is a long list, Christ I should run a fcuking academy about all this stuff..
2.Of corse I will use a sealed ducter air intake, I wrote about it.
3.I wrote about header (4-1, 33-36" lenght with one AX891 muffler, 2" ID of exhaust pipe), I think that's enough information about my ex system.
4.I will use Your in-head thermostat and fit it according to Your "How to..." from 2010 book and modify a coolant passages.
5.16 row Mocal cooler with 130TC oil filter housing, is it a good choice for oil filter housing ?
6.Could You tell me or 0,06mm bore-skirt clearance for AE 1585 pistons will be good ?
Academy is good idea, here in Poland is extremaly hard to get a good solutions for minor problems with TC, not to mention things that are subject of this thread.
GC, could You attach here a dyno chart of engine with the same or simillar spec that mine ?