Northampton Motorsport

Useful Links
Northampton Motorsport

Northampton Motorsport

Post by Northampton Motorsport »

Hello all, Just a quick post to introduce our company. Northampton Motorsport has been in existance for five years providing rolling road tuning, suspension set up , repairs and general preparation services. We are Weber carb and engine management dealers and have experience with a wide range of other carbs and engine management systems. We can also supply a wide range of parts from a set of points to full engine management kits.

The forum looks great and I'm sure will be a great opportunity for enthusiasts to pass on and find proper and accurate technical help ( I think you may be quite busy on the keyboard Guy). Any questions we can help with we will be more than happy to respond although I dont always get to my computor as regularly as I should so if you need a quick answer feel free to call us on 01604 766624

www.northamptonmotorsport.com

regards Troy and Steve
for rolling road tuning, suspension set up, prep work, carb, injectionl and ignition spares call us on 01604 766624
Guy Croft
Site Admin

Post by Guy Croft »

You're very welcome here Troy, Steve.

Members, when I say "take it to Northampton Motorsport", for rolling road tuning and mapping, I mean "take it to Northampton Motorsport..."

They did Huw Davies Fire unit recently, see my section 'results and feedback', a section BTW that is rather bare because I've only got one pair of hands..!

GC
Snakeman

Post by Snakeman »

Just to add to Guys comments, Troy did a superb job on my Monte Injection

Owning and running a rolling road is one thing, but having a detailed understanding of how to use it, AND be sympathetic to the customers needs is another. The guys at Northampton Motorsport are very good at both.

All too often I have seen other RR's just be happy to thrash the engine to almost breaking point and just tell you what the BHP is... This is not the case at NM!

Geoff