Montecarlo Servicing, Modification & Repair

Useful Links
LanciaNut69

Montecarlo Servicing, Modification & Repair

Post by LanciaNut69 »

I provide a service to owners of these fantastic cars, tailored to their needs, and based halfway between Newbury and Basingstoke.

I won't going into details and repeat myself here - sufficed to say, if you are looking for someone to look after your car that actually knows one end of a Montecarlo from another, please consider using me.

I am not setting myself up as a parts vendor, in competition with the established businesses - I hope that I will be able to supplement these businesses. I may offer some parts on an exchange basis - for example refurbished cam covers, or pulley covers together with gaskets as an option when having a cambelt changed.

I have a website - http://www.monteservicingandrepair.com - take a look and feel free to let have your comments good or bad, through the feedback button or by email directly to me lancianut69@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks for reading all, and I hope that I can be of some help to some of you out there! Obviously this is aimed predominantly at the UK market, but I'm happy to work on any car I can get to me! I am also happy to look at working on Betas and X1/9s as well.

All the best

Darren
Book #435